BUDGETING IS NOT A BAD WORD
Are you afraid of the word “budget?”
Budgeting is one of the biggest and most important keys to getting the most out of your money. You don't have to associate the term “budget” with hassle, headaches, or restrictions on your ability to spend money as you please.
The truth is that budgeting can make it possible for you to spend more money on the things that really matter to you! When you learn how to make the most out of your money, you enable your money to work for you, rather than the other way around.
Consider these benefits of budgeting:
1. Budgeting prevents overspending. When you don’t have a budget in place, it’s way too easy to overspend. This puts limits on your spending power for future purchases and requires you to apply more money to repaying debts every month.
•If you're worried about the idea of restricting your spending, then consider what life would be like if you have to apply more and more of your paycheck to repaying credit cards every month, without end!
2. Budgeting shows you how to save money. When you budget, a primary task is to assign money to meet specific needs. This allows you to ensure that you are automatically investing or saving a certain amount of money every month.
• This simple task is all you need to begin building wealth.
3. Budgeting does not require crazy restrictions. You get to decide how much money you spend to suit your needs and the needs of your budget. You can put however much money you want in each spending category.
• Budgeting is not about simply limiting parts of your life. You’ll learn how to experience new opportunities in saving and spending money in order for you to have more fun.
4. Budgeting is simple and flexible. Budgeting can meet your needs no matter what they are as long as you’re willing to be flexible. Set money aside for savings and then let your budget be flexible in how you meet your other financial needs for the best results. Change your budget as your needs vary.
Once you get into the habit of budgeting, frivolous spending that leaves you financially “overdrawn” becomes a thing of the past. You’ll enjoy the freedom it brings you when you find that you always have money on hand to spend on the things that are most important to you.
Schedule a call with me TODAY and let's find the light at the end of the tunnel together.